You are here : Home >


CAMPUS FRANCE : The French national agency for the promotion of higher education, international student services, and international mobility

More +

Reserve your accomodation

Requests for accommodation in university residences must be carried out online by creating a Student Social File (Dossier Social Etudiant) on this website >>Click here
> In the top-right hand corner, you can find the tab “INSCRIPTION”
> Complete all the fields and et yourself be led
> Print you file
> Take time to read again, you can make (...)

More +