A single card for what exactly?
CROUS, the University of Lyon and the Pôle Universitaire de Saint-Etienne issue you a university Multiservice Card for electronic card payments. This card is a true piece of professional or student identity.
Your Multiservice Card allows you to:
- pay for your meals in university restaurants and CROUS cafeterias
- take out materials from the University Libraries
- access optional services according to your institution: access to buildings and university facilities, photocopying, printing, sports activities.
- pay for your purchases at Moneo sales points.
If you are enrolled in an institution that does not belong to the PRES Université de Lyon or the PUSE, you can apply for a CROUS-MONEO card from a university restaurant.
Advantages of using the CROUS multiservice card:
- No more waiting at the counter or buying University Restaurant tickets
- The card is loaded in €10 blocks, giving more flexibility to your budget
- The card is free and requires no fees to use
- MONEO can be recharged 24/7 at any terminal (Resto’U, cafeterias, banks…) If you do not have a bank card, you can still charge your multiservice card by buying, in cash, charge codes from university restaurants or cafeterias
- The student status recorded on the card is recognised in all MONEO equipped CROUS restaurants in France.
Printable version Send