The different types of accommodation
Traditional university residences (furnished bedrooms in collective student residences) : what has traditionally been called the « cité’U » but which has moved with the times.
- Traditional bedrooms 9 m² (with shared bathroom, toilet, and kitchen facilities on each floor).
- Refurbished bedrooms from 9 m² to 12 m² equipped with private washroom facilities (shower, toilet, washbasin), refrigerator.
- ‘Studios’ (‘Studettes’ ) equipped with a kitchenette and private washroom facilities (shower, toilet, washbasin).
- T1 18 to 20 m² completely furnished and equipped
- Flat-sharing, individual bedroom in a shared appartment (5 or 6 bedrooms) with shared shower, toilet and large kitchen.
- Accommodation for students with disabilities
Depending on which residence, special rooms or studios have been specially adapted and can be offered to students with particular disabilities.
All theses types of accommodation qualify the student to claim the APL welfare benefit. The rooms are allocated for twelve months, from the 1st of September to the 30rd of June for the rooms and to the 31st of August for the others.